Situated on the widest stretch of Negril's Seven Mile Beach, this 210-room resort offers a range of amenities from a Pirates Island Waterpark with slides and a lazy river to world-class dining at 8 restaurants; from unlimited land and water sports including water-skiing and scuba diving to themed character activities with The Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street; from a full service Red Lane Spa to luxurious suites with Butler Service, Beaches Negril offers something for everyone.
Beaches Negril's Luxury Included Vacation consists of the following features listed below.
• Luxurious accommodations that include custom-crafted furnishings, lavish baths, in-room refrigerators, flat screen televisions, king size four-poster beds, top tier categories with ocean views and butler service
• Personal butler at your service in the top suite categories, assisting guests with all their needs from unpacking and making dinner reservations and reserving sun beds on the beach
• All meals and snacks are included at eight world-class restaurants serving International cuisine such as:
• authentic Jamaican, Japanese Teppanyaki, Italian favorites, French, a Pizzeria and Southwestern specialties
• Six bars serving unlimited premium-brand drinks like Beringer Wines, Jack Daniels, Smirnoff, Jonnie Walker, and many more.
• A wide array of watersports including windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing in addition to sailboats, Hobie Cats, Banana Boats and scuba diving**
• Unlimited land sports like day/night tennis, beach volleyball, shuffleboard, billiards, croquet, board games and table tennis
• For the little ones, the exclusive Caribbean Adventures with Sesame Street. A non-stop agenda of themed activities with the colorful cast of characters including Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe, Bert and Ernie, Abby Cadabby, the Count and Big Bird!
• Supervised Kids Camp where kids receive extra attention with tailor-made fun just for them
I was very impressed with this resort. It is located one hour from the airport on a beautiful stretch of white sand on Seven Mile Beach in Negril. Despite having such a large beach and pool area, there are only 210 rooms. There are 5 restaurants (including 1 adult only). They have a fantastic pool area (with swim up pool bar) and water park. There are two large four story water slides, a lazy river ride, and a splash deck. They have a kids camp with supervised activities from 9AM to 9PM. In room nanny service is available for a fee. The Sesame Street characters have a parade every Thursday night, shows three a week, and character breakfast on Wednesdays(fees apply). There is a Sunday brunch with Elmo and the crew on Sundays (11AM-1PM $12 for adults and $8 for kids). Other kids activities include mini golf, deluxe playground, teens club (Trench town) with pop a shot and air hockey, teen disco (Club Liquid) and over 30 full size X-Box games in two rooms. The resort offers the full complement of Sandals water sports (scuba, snorkel, kayaks, banana boats, and water trampoline). They have 2 tennis courts, a soccer field and a billiards room.
The rooms are nicebut not overly large. All rooms offer a patio or balcony. The concierge rooms offer a stocked minibar, room service and microwave. The lower rooms categories can request a microwave or refrigerator but it’s only a request and based on availability. There are plenty of connecting rooms at this resort. Since the resort sits back from the ocean, the ocean views are not great at this resort. The Piazza area of the resort is where the 5 restaurants are clustered. Kimonos, the teppanaki style restaurant is the only restaurant that requires reservations. The resort offers Red Stripe Beer only and premium brand liquors.
Beaches Negril has a full service Red Lane Spa, with 10 treatment rooms. One of the more popular treatments is the Mother/Daughter manicure or pedicure. There is a free steam and sauna room along with an open air mid-sized gym. Strollers and 2 passenger buggies are available for rental. There is a teen disco and a piano bar for adults. In summary, I was very impressed by this resort. The water park and pool area are fantastic! This is perfect for any family or destination wedding.